Wednesday, April 30, 2008

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending.

Napalm recommended here, making me wonder if Recreate is not what I'm looking for...

For those that are cutting this is probably the biggest problem that you face and you don't even know it. Now like most people I sometimes judge my progress by always looking at my abs. The problem is that your abs may not change one bit but you still keep losing weight in areas around you body. Your abs are the last place that it will burn fat and to assess your progress you need to understand how the body burns body fat. Basically the body burns fat from the outside in. It will protect the vital organs and keep energy reserves closer to your core than on your limbs. This is one reason you can have ripped arms but still have a nice tire around your waist. Now the tricky part is to understand WHEN you've hit a wall. Most people tihnk "my abs are the same, I'm not losing fat". Well thats far from the truth. The amount of fat that is on your inner thights, butt, lower back, etc... is much more substantial and can take a very long time to burn off so you should try and look in those areas too. Your abs should be the last place you look until those other areas are fairly lean. Just some things for you to think about....

ps. Without squats and deadlifts, you can kiss your abs goodbye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am happy to say that I ordered Testosterone Anadoil from www.medsheaven.com and I am very happy with the results! I highly recommend this.The best part is no pescription required when ordering from them!!!