Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nitrix

The good folks over at vitacost called to let me know the nitrix I actually ordered from them is no longer being carried. So I made a return visit to the Vitamin Shoppe in Salisbury to pick up a bottle. I'll make sure I order the right one next time that's for sure. I didn't mind the increased price because by the time I managed to get shipping done, it would have been about the same cost.

I've increased atrophex from 2 to 3 capsules today. I remember the first time I took it, didnt feel 1, and 2 was absolutely intense. I'm glad I can work my way up to 4!

Today is shoulders/lats/pullups/abs/cardio day. We're still doing fat burn cardio with about 65% max heart rate. This is week 3 and I'm starting to notice a difference finally. I've been keeping weight/body fat records in a spreadsheet for you guys to look over too. I'll probably post those at the end of each month unless weekly or every other week shows a noticeable difference, especially when we finally have the rest of the BSN Elite Physique Stack in hand and in operation.

Let's be clear that genetics aren't on my side, so if I can amaze myself then it should be safe to say anyone can. Need to get some pics up too for comparison.

No comments: